According to the recent popularity of email service, everyone needs email service providers for networking, job recruitment, downloading resources and transferring files, and many others. With the rise of office chat platforms, users still depend on email service and email service providers for an enormous number of different things.
It is very difficult to find one of the best email service providers with no cost and the best features. Here is the list of some. of the best email service providers or email accounts which you can pick to use according to your choices and requirements.
Types of Email Accounts
Firstly let’s talk about different types of email accounts. There are two main types of email service provider accounts which are email clients and webmail.
There are briefly different types of email service providers and their protocols.
Email clients are software applications that users install onto the computer to access and manage the email which users send and receive. The clients involve won’t have a remote email server to access this email format.
Email clients generally include Microsoft Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Apple Mail. If users want to access this email server from the web then the email clients use the email protocols instead of the client’s computer application.
Webmail is one of the emails which allow users to access exclusively from the Internet and exists primarily in the cloud instead of existing on a computer. The inbox is managed directly. the internet browser rather than installing the application for fetching the emails.
Also Read: Best Free Fake Email Generators
Webmail providers mainly consist of Gmail, Yahoo!, And AOL. To access webmail from. the mail application on mobile devices then your webmail provider can use one of the email protocols instead of using your desktop web browser.
Let’s have a brief focus on email protocols.
These protocols are the system that retrieves the email and can be used to fetch email client accounts on the internet. Email protocols fetch webmail accounts on a mobile application. Here are mainly three types of email protocols that are used widely.
POP is a post office protocol and it is the best for people who have only one email account and email account. POP3 is one of the latest versions of email protocol and ensures access to email while offline. This protocol requires less internet bandwidth.
IMAP is an internet mail access protocol. This email protocol is the oldest one. This email protocol does not require downloading email as it is an offline email client. Email stays online while accessing and managing. This protocol is widely used by those who have more than one email account and access from different locations and different devices as well.
Exchange is very similar to IMAP protocol but it is a Microsoft email protocol. This protocol allows users to access email over the internet from several different devices and also tasks, and content information tethered to the email address. This protocol is very helpful and for this reason, it is widely accepted.
Now let’s have a look at the best email service provider for both email clients and webmail accounts.
Best Email Service Provider is-
The unique feature of Gmail is that it is native file collaboration. Gmail is a type of webmail and one who already uses and loves the rest of Google’s product can use this Email service provider.
Gmail is considered as the second largest email provider market share and it is most popular and widely acceptable by the people worldwide. Gmail provides communication options in the inbox section which don’t include email.
Gmail is used on a regular basis and users can easily sign up by simply registering for a Google account. Gmail performs everything and makes your inboxes chaotic and also involves advanced filters and push email into separate folders automatically.
- Gmail provides a nudge that has to follow up and respond to the messages instantly.
- Gmail allows viewing the attachments, snooze messages, and open attachments without accessing emails.
- Gmail also gives access to join Hangouts Meet Chat or video call from the inbox.
- The main feature of Gmail is that it blocks phishing emails automatically.
AOL offers unlimited storage and it is also a type of webmail. AOL is best for people who use email for communication purposes.
- AOL allows users to manage the AOL calendar and also allows users to customize the list of views of emails.
- This email service provider enables you to organize the emails in a netter and arrange days as it has a customizable panel to focus on your crucial work.
Outlook has multiple app integrations and it is an email client. This email provider is suited for people who use several different platforms to connect with others. The main reason to choose outlook is that it offers 15GB of free storage for users with a super clean interface.
- Outlook offers enterprise-grade security and it has a built-in calendar that enables users to schedule and manage events or meetings.
- Outlook allows users to see information over its name and also offers an easy process to find people and messages.
4. Zoho Mail
Zoho mail contains 25 business addresses and it is a type of webmail. A person who has small businesses can use this email service provider. This email provider holds a lot of potential for business.
- Zoho mail has a control panel and allows users to change the settings and to make customization.
- This email provider follows the e-Discovery method which helps to discover emails rapidly.
- Zoho mail enables to add comments in the email threads, share files and other
ProtonMail is an encrypted email. People who used to send and receive sensitive documents and information can use this service for a better outcome. The main feature of this email is that it provides 500MB of free space.
- ProtonMail does not require any personal information to create an account and it provides an easy to access system on any device without even installing and downloading the software.
- This email provider sends and receives emails that are secured with end to end encryption.
Almost many email services come to provide free service but not all are completely free. The one which offers a free email service might not be that easier to use with all the features which you require. Users are allowed to use three major email protocols such as POP3, IMAP, and Exchange if the users access their email from a different device or location.