When it comes to launching a website, you do get various options such as shared, dedicated, WordPress and many such. Today most of the websites prefer WordPress hosting as it is easy to use and easily manageable. WordPress hosting has set a benchmark for other hosting services and made it easy for the owners to launch it.
Factors to keep in mind while buying hosting?
Many of you don’t know that hosting plays a vital role in ranking your website. Whenever you buy any hosting you should keep these factors in mind as it is going to help you to get your website ranked in Google. While making a choice for your website you should always consider these factors in mind.
- Pricing: The most important factor is pricing. When it comes to buying any hosting you do look for the best price that the company can offer. If you are looking for the best service at the best price, then I can recommend you MilesWeb as it has been offering its services at an affordable cost.MilesWeb hosting is powered byAmazon Web Services (AWS) that offers a highly secure and reliable infrastructure for your website.
- Features: Anyone who buys any service is always keen about knowing the features that the particular hosting company provides. If you are looking to get affordable hosting at the best price, then MilesWeb is one company that offers features at a reasonable price that you are looking for.
- Technical Support: When it comes to hosting your website on a particular server, there are many technical issues that come across it. For that, we need instant support for our website as it is going to cost you in terms of money or business. Many companies have opted the tag line as 24*7 support, but there are only a few companies in the market that actually deliver instant support to their customers. MilesWeb has made a difference by providing 24*7*365 days instant support to their clients and their clients are happy with their service.
- Review: Most of you are not aware of the fact that reviews play a very vital role while choosing any hosting company for your website. If you go through the survey and the analysis done by the experts you will find that 60% of the reviews discriminate best hosting companies with the worst. It showcases the mirror to the customer about that particular company. MilesWeb has made a name for themselves in the market in terms of ofpricing, features, instant support and many more.
The pointers which I have covered earlier, are as per the survey was done by me and I would recommend everyone to follow this while selecting any hosting company.
When it comes to buying any hosting, the names that come in your mind GoDaddy, HostGator and many more. With the big brand, come big responsibilities. They have a huge list of their clients, but if you go through their service, it is not up to the mark as they have a huge client database. But if you want your client should get user-friendly experience on your website with good uptime, then I would suggest MilesWeb for it.
MilesWeb is one company that relates to its customers in terms of pricing, features, support and many more. They have grown faster than you think. MilesWeb is been listed with top giants like GoDaddy. It was founded in 2012 with an aim to meet the expectations of the business and provide hosting at an affordable cost. MilesWeb offers services from shared hosting to cloud hosting.
MilesWeb is the first web hosting provider in India to offer web hosting on Amazon cloud (AWS). They are the first strategic partner ofJetpack. Apart from this, they also participate in WordCamp events that are organized all over India. They have a team of experienced Linux and Windows administrators that are always ready to solve the queries of their clients. Their instant support has helped them to maintain good relations with their clients for a longer period of time.
MilesWeb provides you the cloud platform for your website that makes your website fast and reliable. They offer to host at just Rs.99 per month which is similar to the cost of a movie ticket.
Around 30% of the websites around the globe is hosted on WordPress.
MilesWeb Managed WordPress Hosting:
When it comes to hosting, most of you prefer to host your website on WordPress. MilesWeb offers its managed WordPress hosting service to bloggers, web developers, WooCommerce, web design agencies, digital marketers. Their customers consider them as the best Indian WordPress hosting provider for their websites. They offer the best service at low cost.
MilesWeb offers its basic WordPress hosting plan at just Rs.69 per month.
US AWS Server Location:
India AWS Server Location:
They have four WordPress plans i.e. ACE, HEART, SPADE&DIAMOND. With their every plan you get:
- Amazon Cloud Platform
- Host 1 Website
- Unlimited SSD Storage
- 30,000 Monthly Visitors
- Unlimited Emails Accounts
- Free SSL Certificate
- Jetpack Free Version
They allow you free migration of your website from your existing hosting provider to MilesWeb. It is fully managed by MilesWeb. For high-performance and faster page loading speed for your website, their managed WordPress hosting plans are set up on Amazon cloud platform (AWS).
India’s Best WordPress Hosting Plan, full of features!
You get a wide variety of features such as Automatic WordPress updates, Server Level Catching, Fast SSD Storage, Free SSL Security, WordPress Preconfigured, Fast Provisioning, Secure Email & Jetpack Premium/Professional.
How does MilesWeb WordPress Hosting Control Panel look:
As I have discussed earlier, about the reviews that it plays a very important role while making a choice for the hosting. So, I have shared some of the reviews of MilesWeb that will help you to get the idea about the company service.
These reviews will definitely help you to choose the right host for your website.
Note: Start your monthly earning with MilesWeb Affiliate Program. Join the program and get Rs.1000 added to your account instantly, get up to 50% commission per sale and full guidance from the affiliated expert.
Conclusion: I hope this article will guide you across making a decision of your website. There is always a way to get your website hosted on a good hosting server.