Noida is the short form of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, established as one of the most planned cities of a vast and diverse country like India. Since I visited Noida recently, I was really astonished to see its speed and vibrancy. It never slows its pace and keeps on doing better and better each year.
The only growing and modern city of Uttar Pradesh has never let down the expectations of the state. Since, it is developed in an area bordering New Delhi, the national capital, it also is known as the part of the National Capital Region (NCR). It has attracted various companies and businesses in the last two decades and currently, it’s a vibrant business town.
It is a city, where you can escape the pollution of Delhi and the sleepiness of Uttar Pradesh.
With its perfectly leveled roads and brilliant street lights, it will give you the most warming welcome of your life. As soon as you reach your company’s headquarters here and find people working even at midnight, you must realize that you’re in Noida, a vibrant business district of North India.
Noida is a city that never sleeps, a place where your wishes come true, and also a place, where people learn to earn their living. Like other areas of NCR, people come here to actualize their entrepreneurial dreams. It’s a place that offers you a platform to gain wealth, fame, and success.
And if you are now tempted to visit the city and to explore it thoroughly, I would lead your way below. Just read on.
The easiest and the most convenient way to reach Noida is through Delhi. If you are a public transport enthusiast, you should definitely try the Delhi Metro. The town is well connected with Metro, except the far off areas bordering Ghaziabad and Greater Noida, where the metro network is being expanded.
To better explore the city, I would recommend you to rent a car or drive through the DND flyover. It’s the best connecting road between Delhi and Noidathat makes your trips to NOIDA shorter and easier.
The city has a variety of options to choose from, especially in terms of hotels. Here is a list of some top-rated hotels. Apart from that, there is no dearth of budget hotels in town, such as OYO rooms in NOIDA.
BEST RATED HOTELS
These hotels are super comfortable and luxurious but can be a little on the higher side.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Noida: Popular for its contemporary architecture, this hotel offers you a lot of amenities and services. Its staff is highly cooperative and trained and would always be ready to make your stay comfortable. The best part of this hotel is that is situated in the business and entertainment zone of Greater Noida.
- Treebo Golden Villa: Designed especially for corporate houses, this hotel is in proximate distance from various local shopping malls and multiplexes. This is a good option for all shopping enthusiasts.
- Hotel VizimaBlu: Providing you with the perk of a terrace view, this hotel is just 2.2 kilometers from the WorldsOf Wonder, an amusement and water park located near the Great India Place Mall in the sector 3.
It is a hotel of amazing architecture and it promises comfort and luxury to the guests.
This is an endless list of the best-rated hotels, but if you are a budget-friendly traveler like me and pay more attention to what you explore rather your accommodation, there are many options for budget hotels in Noida.
These budget hotels would not only provide you some of the best facilities but also prove that price cannot decide the value.
- OYO 15625 Royal Logix: Situated just 4 kilometers from the Worlds of Wonder. This 3-star hotel offers you the top-rated facilities within your budget. It is pocket friendly and has all the amenities that one usually needs.
- Hotel Sun Palace Residency: This property has been established just 5 km away from the Worlds of Wonder and is less expensive. It also provides its guests with a lounge facility to ensure extra comfort for the guests.
- Stay @ 203: Just like its unique name, this hotel provides you with a 24-hour front desk service that is ready to serve you round the clock. The hotel provides you with fully air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It also provides its guests with a beautiful terrace view.
- The Divine Home: This is one of the best and the most affordable hotels in Noida that provides you with all the basic amenities. This hotel is just 1.9 km away from the Worlds of Wonder. This hotel offers you a beautiful terrace view, free Wi-Fi, and also a kitchen and an oven to fulfill all your requirements. This hotel would make you feel just like at home.
Noida is a city of dreams, energy, and vibrancy. It’s also a good destination for ecotourism. You can visit Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary (a quiet park), Worlds of Wonder (an amusement and water park), The Great India Place Mall, ISKCON Noida, Atta market, KidZania for children, and Okhla bird sanctuary, here.